- How Do I Know If I Have Heartburn?
- Calculating Your Heartburn’s Frequency
- Track Your Heartburn Triggers
- When Medications Cause Heartburn
- Is It Heartburn — or a Heart Attack?
- If You Have a Hiatal Hernia…
- What Is GERD?
- What You Need to Know About Diseases of the Esophagus
- Heartburn Symptoms: Understanding How Heartburn Affects You
- I’m fine during the day, but heartburn makes it hard for me to fall asleep. What can I do to avoid nighttime heartburn?
- I often get a sore throat, and even contracted laryngitis twice in the past year. Is this related to my heartburn?
- With heartburn, I often feel a pain in my chest. Why?
- I take a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) for arthritis pain. Can this cause heartburn?
- 10 Tips for Eating Well — While Avoiding Heartburn
- 4 Ways to Avoid Exercise-Induced Heartburn
- 4 Ways to Stress Less
- A Not-So-Happy Hour?
- Resources to Help You Kick the Habit
- Modify Your Menu!
- Heartburn Prevention: Tips On How to Avoid Heartburn
- Foods and Beverages to Avoid
- Eat Smaller Meals
- Avoid or Minimize Nighttime Heartburn
- Are Your Medications to Blame?
- Exercise—the Right Way
- Slow Down and Enjoy Your Meals
- Try Hard Candy
- Dilute Your Sports Drinks
- Loosen Your Belt
- Gravity Can Help
- Limit Alcohol-Related Heartburn
- I started getting heartburn more often after I gained a few pounds. Can weight loss help prevent heartburn?
- I love going out for dinner and drinks with friends, but I always leave with heartburn. What can I do?
- Are there foods I can eat that will help alleviate my heartburn?
- I’ve heard that drinking milk can quell my heartburn. Is this true?
- How Is Heartburn Treated?
- 10 Things Your Doctor Needs to Know About Your Heartburn
- 13 Questions to Ask Your Health-Care Professional About Your Treatment
- Can I Take More Than One Heartburn Medication?
- Can Heartburn Medications Cause Cancer?
- Surgery and Persistent Heartburn
- Treating Your Heartburn: Finding Out Which Heartburn Treatment’s Best For You
- Treatments That Are Easy to Swallow
- Should Tablets Be Chewed or Swallowed?
- Ask Your Doctor About Drug Interactions
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
- Children and Heartburn Medication
- What Antacids and Bismuth Subsalicylate Do
- Relief and Prevention
- 3 Kinds of Relief
- OTC Relief for Frequent Heartburn
- What’s the difference between an antacid and an acid suppressor?
- My doctor recommended that I take an OTC PPI 14-day regimen for my frequent heartburn.. Will I need to take it for the rest of my life?
- Are there any surgical procedures for treating persistent heartburn, GERD or acid reflux disease?
- Are there any natural remedies for heartburn I can try?
- Angel Food Cake
- Apple Snack Cake
- Bow-Tie Pasta With Peas and Ham
- Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
- Herbed Orzo Salad With Corn
- Marinated Lamb Loins
- No-Fuss Pear Shortcakes
- Roasted Onion and Shallot Gravy
- Snowflake Cookies
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Summer Vegetables
- Spinach-Stuffed Sole
- Whole-Wheat Corn Muffins
- Wild-Mushroom Stuffing
- If Orange Juice Is Your Heartburn Trigger…
- If Vinegar-Based Salad Dressing Is Your Heartburn Trigger…
- If Chocolate Is Your Heartburn Trigger…
- If Coffee Is Your Heartburn Trigger…
- If Spaghetti Sauce Is Your Heartburn Trigger…
- Why Pregnant Women Get Heartburn
- Delivering Relief
- What Your Ob-Gyn Needs to Know About Your Heartburn
- Heartburn During Pregnancy: Why It Happens and How You Can Beat It
- Why are pregnant women prone to heartburn?
- I never had heartburn before I became pregnant. Will my heartburn stop after I give birth?
- Since I became pregnant, I’ve stopped drinking coffee and alcohol. Is there anything else I should do to avoid heartburn during my pregnancy?
- Does my heartburn during my pregnancy affect my baby in any way?